If you’re looking for a no-hassle, no-smudge mascara that you can take throughout your day with no re-application, blinc mascara is your answer.
Conventional mascaras just “paint” your eyelashes. Blinc mascara is different. It forms tiny no-smudge, water-resistant “tubes” around your lashes. Once applied, these mascara tubes bind to your lashes and cannot run, smudge, clump, or flake, even if you cry or rub your eyes.
Whether your daily activities take you from the office, to your sweaty workout or out to dinner, your lashes will look as good in the evening as they did when you first applied blinc in the morning. blinc mascara will add volume and length to give you a radiant natural look that lasts all day. Only when you are ready for removal, the tubes will effortlessly slide off your lashes into your hand without the use of a harsh makeup remover.
blinc is better than water-proof mascaras. All it takes is the combination of warm water and gentle pressure, from your fingertips, a washcloth or water pressure (i.e. shower) and the tubes will slide off your lashes effortlessly. Upon removal you will actually see the tiny mascara tubes in your hand!
Do you have sensitive eyes? Mascara from blinc has been clinically tested to be non-irritating. It is the ideal mascara for contact lens wearers and active people in search of a mascara whose look, hold and ease of removal is without compromise.
blinc is available in Dark Blue, Medium Brown, Dark Brown, Dark Purple, Dark Green, and of course, Black.
Instructions for Applying
You apply blinc like a regular mascara. It is important that you do not use conditioners, lotions, etc… before applying the mascara. blinc requires a dry, clean surface in order to adhere properly to your lashes. It takes blinc about 2 minutes to set and begin forming the tiny “tubes” around your lashes. Do not let it set before applying another coat in order to build…keep adding coats until you are satisfied with the volume, length and degree of lash separation before blinc mascara sets. Once it sets, you can no longer build.
Only when you are ready, blinc can easily be removed with a combination of warm water and gentle pressure. Pressure alone is not enough, and water alone is not enough. It must be a combination of lots of warm water and gentle pressure – for example taking a shower, will make the tiny tubes effortlessly slide off your lashes. You will actually see the tiny beauty tubes in your hand. Nothing oily can make blinc come off…not even if you have really oily skin.
- If you accidentally apply too much mascara on your lashes, gently swipe your lashes with a dry q-tip to absorb any excess mascara.
- If required, once your mascara is applied, use a lash comb to separate lashes prior to the mascara setting, for even greater definition.
- If you love blinc’s performance qualities but occasionally use another mascara for a different look, try applying blinc over the other mascara to “tubify” and seal it with blinc’s unparalleled staying power.
- Blinc mascara is great for use on fake lashes and eyelash extensions, since it doesn’t require makeup remover (which can reduce the longevity of the adhesives used).
- For an unexpected pop of color, use black on your entire lash and then use dark green, blue or purple on just the tips (make sure that you don’t let the black set completely before adding the color).